Triumph Singapore #StandUpForFit Pop-Up Store
When we talk about “Finding the one”, everyone will think of a Mr or Ms Right. But I remember this quote: You have to find yourself before someone else can find you. Love yourself before you can be loved, believe in your future to be a pat of someone’s future.
So here in Triumph, they hope all the ladies will be able to find their perfect fit. Lingerie is ladies’ most intimate clothing. Although they are often hidden beneath our clothings, they have the ability to make us feel confident and happier!
I saw the pop-up store before the event and love the Disney like magical animation to educate and encourage all women to find the correct type of lingerie. During the event, we were surprised by the animation which suddenly came into life!
According to Cindy from Triumph Singapore, the animation was modelled and designed after a real life model. Not sure if these models are the ones, but they definitely resemble the animated characters.
Rather than introducing all the different type of lingerie one by one, this campaign encourages all ladies to find the one they are most comfortable with. There’s the magic wire where you can get your cleavage with the “no wire” sensation, the T-shirt bra, the maximising ones or even the lacey ones.
There’s a suitable one for different occasion, different one for different purposes. Not many people know, that a well-fitting bra will actually give the wearer a better shape and might even look slimmer.
7 Triumph Steps to Finding The Perfect Fit:
(1) Underband needs to be comfortable yet firm (No digging in or red marks).
(2) Back of the bra should be in line with the front (Fasten on the loosest hook when your bra is new).
(3) Cups should not come too high under the arms.
(4) Breasts should fit neatly into the bra’s cups (No overspill or wrinkling).
(5) Wire should lie flat against your body (No poking).
(6) Bra centre front panel should sit flat against your body.
(7) Breasts should be supported in their natural position, usually half-way between shoulder and elbow.
Both Juliana and me got ourselves measured and fitted by the professionals. It is important to know our shapes so that we can wear clothes most suitable for our body shapes. Our measurements are then keyed into an application where we can find out our body shape. There are 5 types of body shapes: Y, S, I, O, A.
Y shape: For those with a wider shoulders and smaller hips.
S shape: For the hourglass figure
I shape: For those with a straight figure
O shape: For those who are more voluptuous
A shape: For those with a smaller top frame and a wider hips area
The ABC [Actress, Bilinguist, Consultant)] at TiffanyYong.com
You might have seen her on your favourite Singapore TV drama, you might have seen her in Cheryl Wee’s Happy Ever After Music Video (从今以后的每一天) or perhaps you saw her on Crimewatch (Sextortion) when she acted as one of the victims.
Whatever the case, you can now see Tiffany right here on Honeyz Cube blog as one of our resident writers sharing all her beauty and skincare know-how with all you lucky ladies out there.
Got skin, read Tiffany!
- Beauty2016.12.15Review: BRAND’S® InnerShine® RubyCollagen Essence Drink
- Beauty2016.12.02Christmas Special: EstheClinic new Smooth & Glow IPL Body Perfection Treatment
- Beauty2016.10.01Purist’s First Sephora Makeup Haul Experience ft. Reyna Hearts Makeup Artistry
- Beauty2016.09.27Atache Treatment at Wayan Retreat Wellness Spa